Monday, September 18, 2006

More naughtiness...

My husband, upon reading the previous entry, reminded me that I moon people from the porch, lift my shirt to hooter moon him in parking lots, make rude drawings and leave them under his pillow, tell ribald jokes, and watch the sex channel periodically... I've clipped little rubber chickens under my minister's gown, and generally behaved like a wicked young teen... Well, to that I say - "Girls just wanna have fun." With the stressful life we lead almost all the time, this is a bit of tension release. And, my playfulness should be a compliment because it says I'm still interested and like to flirt with him after all these years... My daughter is still horrified, so I guess there are some good behaviour modification things happening here. It works for me!!!

No comments: