As we write this, the leaves have barely begun to turn colour. There are still 2 weeks of summer but it feels like November outside. Time to think of courses and gatherings. Grab a cup of your favourite beverage and have a read…
New! - Private Group Channeling Sessions
. It is $150 for a group of 4 - $40 per person for additional participants [up to a maximum of 8]. Most of these sessions will be held on a weeknight evening at 7 PM, but there are occasional weekend dates. Please contact us for details.
(Please note that class end times are approximate.]
- Sunday, September 24, 9:30 AM to 4 PM This popular course provides training in the two forms of divining. We demonstrate the use of a single, suspended pendulum and 2 L-shaped dowsing rods. We should have good enough weather to assure lots of practise outside doing geomantic dowsing, and learn radiesthetic dowsing for healing work. This class looks at ley lines, vortices and ghost paths. Please bring a lunch, binder, pen, crystals, pendulums and L-rods if you have them. We have pendulums and L-rods at a nominal fee for those students who require them. $80.00
- Oct. 2 to Dec 4 (inclusive) 7 PM to 8:30 PM as we work toward some Ascension classes in the winter let’s focus on meditation practise. We will start with a gratitude/burden basket exercise, progressing to various international forms of meditation, and concluding with a private introspective time. $100.00 for ten weeks, or $12 per class.
New Format! Psychospiritual Development
- Sunday, Oct. 15 9:30 AM to 4 PM In order to assist those traveling from a distance, we’re doing a basic course over a whole day. There will be opportunities for practise in the Channeling Circles which follow on Tuesday evenings. Here is the course description:
This is the most popular, intense and exciting of our courses. Developing psychically and spiritually go hand-in-hand, and happen in a safe (if swift) format. This is not for the faint-of-heart; you must be ready to try mediumship, trance work, and psychokinetic practises. The beginner level works at a quick pace through the metaphysical basics to understand the possible paths of spiritual development, and acts as the foundation for the advanced level which focuses only on mediumship, trance work, healing, and meditation practises. Psychospiritual development is THE foundation for every other course we have, and will, ever teach. It is a directed, formal study of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, clairolfaction and psychokinesis through a variety of practises: levitation, spirit photography and recordings, learning to see the aura (aurvoyance), apparitions, psychometry, meditation, altered states of consciousness, psychomantium (scrying), out-of-body experiences, karma, phases of spiritual growth, types of spiritual beings and more. Mediumship techniques and channelling are practised weekly in the Channeling Circle on Tuesday evenings. Historic techniques and modern, scientific parameters are studied. This course changes people - be prepared for many new life experiences, and homework! Students are to bring: a binder, pen, any course notes from earlier development groups and PLEASE DO NOT WEAR PERFUME. Do dress comfortably and remember to bring your lunch. Class size is limited - register early to ensure your space! $80.00
New! Channeling Circle Tuesday Oct. 17 to Nov. 28, 7 to 9 PM This is where all past and present students of Psychospiritual Development can come to practise the mediumship skills learned in Psychospiritual Development, and practise together some of the many exercises (mirrors, automatic writing, ITC/EVP’s, water divination, crystal work, etc.). Bring your dowsing gear and a snack to share! You must attend at least 6 of 7 classes to receive a certificate. $70.00
Oracle Cards - Beginner
– Sunday, Oct. 22, 1 PM to 4 PM This is always a fun afternoon of learning the differences between tarot decks and oracle formats. It’s important to learn the right way to ask questions, and focus within to our higher self. We will work with various new oracle cards and divination types and everyone comes away with a reading. We also discuss care, handling and cleansing cards. Bring a binder for handouts. Seating is limited so register early. Feel free to bring your own decks, and a snack to share. $40.00
Oracle Cards – The Spreads
– Sunday, Oct. 29, 1 PM to 4 PM In this class, we work with at least 7 different card spreads. I will provide printed templates for the spreads, with simple descriptions of the card connections. There are some rare spreads included in our course since information of basic spreads is common. Bring a binder for handouts. Seating is limited so register early. Please bring your own decks, and a snack to share. $40.00
Sacred Ceremonies and Rituals
– Sunday, Nov 5, 1 PM to 4:30 PM Ritual formalizes the sacred events in life. We will perform approximately 10 ceremonies during this afternoon – it is a hands-on day. Concepts cover sacred ceremonies for physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual aspects of life, as well as markers of life events. This is a very intimate and special day, so attendance is limited. Bring scissors and a bag to take home your finished objects. $40.00
– Sunday, Nov. 12, 1 PM to 4:30 PM “Emotional Freedom Technique” is enjoying a resurgence in the last few years, but in fact was founded in the 1980s as “TFT” or thought field therapy. During this afternoon we’ll go through the entire EFT process and I’ll give you some additional information not generally available. You will come away knowing how to deal with a plethora of issues in this simple 3-minute routine. Please bring a binder for the notes. $40.00
Dowsing – Advanced
– Sunday, Nov. 19, 9:30 AM – 4 PM In this level we focus more on radiesthetic dowsing while reviewing the skills learned in geomantic dowsing. The whole day will be spent analyzing chakras, crystal layouts, haric points, and healing. Everyone gets a chance to practise and receive healing through the day. Don’t forget your rods and pendulums, as well as your lunch. $80.00
Holiday Open House
- Saturday, December 2 and Sunday, December 3, 10 AM to 5 PM. We’re not sure what we’ll put on special this year but there’s always a surprise. Seasonal refreshments and gift certificates are available.
Winter Solstice Gifting and Potluck
- Sunday, December 17, 1 PM - 4 PM. Our annual gifting celebration is a most powerful gathering. It is a potluck, and you need to bring an object to “re-home” in a plain bag – something which you no longer need and wish to pass on the energy. This is an opportunity for great spiritual exchange. For further information email me! Registration is essential to hold a seat as space is limited.