Friday, February 09, 2007

Freaky Friday

And yet another snow day for Angeni - she's been in school exactly one day in February so far. It's alright though, she would have missed some of these days with her bronchial pneumonia, so being home is fine... Brian and I both agreed that we don't remember a winter here where he has ploughed every day in a week. Wild weather - we could have more buildup given the lateness of the winter, but so far it isn't too bad.

I've noticed that the less I do this winter, the less I want to do. I'm not depressed, so I'm either lazy or simply recovering from the health ordeals. Probably a healthy mixture of both situations. I've been a member of MySpace for awhile, and am surprised at the tenacity of some musical performers who want to be "your friend". Shameless music hustling is all it is - but I admire this form of social networking. I'm very poor at promoting myself, and thinking outside the box when searching for how to promote upcoming events.

Have a safe weekend.

No comments: