Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Brian and I had to go into town today for some groceries and general tasks - like getting the license sticker for the van before my birthday, and all that good stuff... it was -17 degrees Celsius until noon - with the windchill today, it felt like -27 degrees. Damn that was cold... At least Angeni got to school alright. This is a week of winter activities, from skating to skiing, and of course, Valentines parties. Her class doesn't get to celebrate until Friday, when all the sugar can be worn off on the bus ride home, prior to the weekend.

I'm starting to communicate a little with new acquaintances on MySpace. I don't have much time in the day for that sort of thing, but I am basically communicating with native women across Canada - I'm finding other artists and healers, which strengthens our lodge connections. I've even found a native lawyer and she seems like a dynamite person...

Still working on dates for the Aboriginal Healing Practitioner Program, which we hope to start in the late spring... could be a good turnout, or a major flop - we can only hope for good numbers as it has been awhile since we launched it last...

Better go to sleep...

No comments: