Despite everything that has gone on, we've still managed to dream with the medicine wheel. It is important to recreate ourselves. As the summer moves into autumn, we are beginning to embrace the gift we've been given - the opportunity to return to activities we love and enjoy!
- We've done some teaching in the community.
- There has been time to rebuild and finish our respective studios.
- We are planning a series of open studio days in November and December.
- I am channeling again for people - particularly enjoying doing so on Skype.
- I am designing some fabulous knitwear.
- Writing, writing, writing - I'm planning a book on psychospiritual development. I'm beginning to connect with publishers.
Blogging is an important part of this process. I hope I can be more available to keep this blog up-to-date. There is nothing I love more than talking about spiritual issues and textile design. So that is what I intend to direct this blog into - with the odd tangent. Let me know what you'd like me to address and I'll do my best to chat on these subjects.
Blessings to everyone on this wild weather, autumn day!