Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Mid-week pick-a-pile

 Well I can't believe we're already nearing mid-April.  The snow is gone and the local bays are open water.  We're having rain and thunderstorms today!  The wakinyans are here to help turtle mother get cleaned up for the spring...

I've done a pick-a-pile by request, and the decks are quite amazing.  You can see them under our Moonstar Lodge on Facebook or Instagram.  For some reason they don't post on Blogger.  At least I can show you a picture of the decks used:


The Kim Kranz decks are really important to me, and I use them regularly for my own life journey.  The Seasons of the Witch are a thoughtful series of decks (this one is the third one out) and it is perfect, as Beltane is May 1st.

SO go ahead and pick your pile!  Enjoy!






No comments: