Friday, January 21, 2022

Weekend reading

 Lots of "bits and bobs" to mention...  thankful to receive the beautiful "Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards" from my friend Lynne Marcy just now.  These are a breathtaking emerald green and black - the only cards I know which can form a mosaic.

Also, I just uploaded a weekend video over on our Moonstarlodge page on Instagram.  I filmed 2 videos for this week using the old classic Rider-Smith-Waite deck.  I prefer the more muted Centennial edition, printed in 2009 - less garish than the popular yellow box edition.  I paired it with the Pixie's Astounding Lenormand, drawn in the style of Pamela Coleman Smith (artist of the RSW in 1909).  It will be awhile before I pull those decks out for public readings; I find it more informative and helpfu for students to see decks they might want to purchase for their own collections and use.  Here's the pic:


I'm working with a couple this weekend who are getting married shortly.  It seems there is hope - it's the first wedding we are allowed to do in 2 years, because of the pandemic.  Nothing stays the same...

Well, have a wonderful, blessed weekend!

Kathryn


No comments: