Saturday, April 10, 2021

New Moon video for "Listening Woman"

 

https://youtu.be/j0MdqQ1pQw8

In this video we've changed up the orientation.  Instead of posting photos below of the cards drawn, Brian has included a full view of the spread in the last few minutes of video.  I think seeing the whole layout is more desirable.

Also, I've used some new decks (not new to me, but new to this video series).  I enjoy introducing and expanding the incorporation of oracles with tarot.  In a future video I will also add Lenormand, Kipper and Gypsy/Romany decks.  The astrological input tends to focus on solar astrology, which adds depth to the indigenous lunar astrology.

I'm not wanting to be all things to all people - there is a definite purpose to bringing forward the indigenous teachings I've acquired.  But, to add some of the beautiful global indigenous and expansive metaphysical knowledge is the icing on the cake, in my humble opinion.

Enjoy, and stay safe in these times of winds and changes.

Kathryn

No comments: