Friday, October 13, 2006

Snow and underwear...

Can't believe the constancy of the snow... Mercifully it isn't staying on the ground but the winds are high and the house is cold. No sign of Bob - I put it out to the universe that he is welcome to come and get warm. He visited me in the hypnopompic state this morning, rolling over on his back and being his usual friendly self, although the energy was in a dimensional shift. We'll contact more of the neighbours on nearby farms and let them know Bob may have headed their way... However, his vision suggests he's in the dreamtime. Blessings to my hairy friend, wherever you are...

I'm sorry the Liberal leadership race has such wishy-washy, unsavoury characters vying for party leadership. Now they're fighting about which candidate, and indeed which party, is anti-Israel. I wish they would stick to Canadian agendas, at least for the duration of the election, so that we understand what their respective national policies are... I would like a Liberal leader with the strength of Jean Chretien, and the charisma of Paul Martin, so that Stephen "Mr. Mysogyny" Harper gets booted from power. Harper's policies are simply archaic and regressive. I fear for women and children in this country, especially if you are a single woman of colour, with children, over 45 years old. He is trouble.

Why mention underwear in the title? Well... getting the house ready for the tea leaf reading class tomorrow, I stumbled upon a pair of my underwear on the sacred object table... Methinks Starr found himself this trophy in the laundry basket, and proceded to show us how wonderfully he can decorate the lodge.

Never a dull moment, here in the winter wonderland of Varney.

No comments: