Moonstar Lodge Autumn Newsletter – September, 2019
Fastest summer I can remember - phew! We thought we’d better update everyone on the goings-on here at Moonstar…
1. Firstly, we’d like to extend an invitation for the Art Map Studio Tour and Bay Studio Tour weekend Friday, October 4, 5 & 6. We will be open 10 AM to 5 PM each day. Again this year Monica Ironside will be joining us on Saturday and Sunday. We’ve changed the studio set up and are offering incredible discounts on some of the older jewelry items. Brian is working on more “God boxes”, platters/charcuterie boards, funky pens and some additional wood-art pieces. We’d be delighted to have you join us…
2. As of September 8th we are returning to individual spiritual counselling (including regression); channeling, tarot and oracle sessions; weddings and funerals, individual healing and shamanic services [soul retrieval and healing]. Feel free to make your booking.
3. Classes this term steer the teaching toward shamanism. Here they are:
Psychospiritual Development – Beginner Level: Psychospiritual development is THE foundation for every other course we teach. It is a directed, formal study of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, clairolfaction, claircognizance and psychokinesis through a variety of practices: levitation, spirit photography and recordings, learning to see the aura (aurvoyance), apparitions, psychometry, meditation, altered states of consciousness, psychomantium (scrying), out-of-body experiences, karma, phases of spiritual growth, types of spiritual beings and more. Mediumship techniques and channelling are practised weekly. This course changes people - be prepared for many new life experiences, and homework! Bring to each class: a binder, pen, pendulums, any course notes from earlier development groups and PLEASE DO NOT WEAR PERFUME. Do dress comfortably. Thursday evenings Oct. 10 to Dec. 5 (inclusive) 7 PM to 9:30PM $200 for 9 weeks.
Crystals: Learn the application of crystals to the chakras and journeying, within the context of aboriginal traditions. This is a prerequisite for Shamanism. Topics covered include: crystal categories, cleansing and preparation; various prayers and meditations using crystals; totem animals; making crystal essences; combining crystals and the chakras; dowsing; traditional scrying methods; the pendulum; healing rods; and care of your stones. No workshop on crystals would be complete without healing demonstrations, so dress comfortably. Please bring lunch, a binder, pen, and whatever crystals you possess. Sunday, Sept. 22, 9:30 AM to 4 PM $90
Aboriginal Healing: A basic course - we look at the medicine wheel, moon cycle aspects, uses of traditional medicine objects of the northeast, and the basic healing rituals that a medicine person performs. Bring notebooks, crystals and whatever healing objects you have. Wear comfortable clothing as we’ll be doing healings. This is an important prerequisite to the Shamanism program. Bring lunch, a binder, and snacks. Sunday, Oct. 20 9:30 AM to 4 PM $90
Shamanism: We are offering these teachings to those who are certain that this is part of their path. These studies are meant for people of all races, creeds and religions, but like any other spiritual study, this is not for everyone. This workshop covers shamanic practices of the northeast, and topics include: sacred medicine objects and their use, ethics, healing traditions, ceremonies, correct use of spirit herbs, dream walking, spirit walking, totem animals, and shapeshifting. Be prepared to bring whatever medicine/sacred objects you have, along with a drum. Bring lunch, a binder, and snacks. Sunday, Nov.3 9:30 AM to 4 PM $90
Tarot and Oracles (updated) – I can’t have a term without tarot and oracles! This is always a fun afternoon to review the differences between tarot decks and oracle formats. It’s important to learn the right way to ask questions, and focus within to our higher self. What does it really mean to “read cards”? We will review this… Reversed cards? Not an issue and not scary!! We will work with various new oracle cards and divination types and everyone comes away with a reading by a fellow student. This version of the class has some classic tableau layouts to review. We also discuss care, handling and cleansing cards. Bring a binder for handouts. Seating is limited so register early. Feel free to bring your own decks, and a snack to share. Sunday, Nov. 24 1 PM to 4:30 PM $50.00
4. Open House – our annual event is being held Saturday, November 30 and Sunday, December 1, from 10 AM to 5 PM. We’re not sure what the door prize will be, but we’re working on it!
5. Winter Solstice Gathering – one of our most loved events, we gather on Sunday, December 22 at 1 PM until 4 PM. It is a potluck, and you need to bring an object to “re-home” in a plain bag – something which you no longer need and wish to pass on the energy. We speak to the season with the talking stick. This is an opportunity for great spiritual exchange. For further information email me! Registration is essential to hold a seat as space is limited.
Gift certificates in any amount are always available…
Your early registration is requested and only fully paid seats are held.