Friday, September 29, 2006

I Hate being sick...

It's been almost 3 years since I've had any kind of lung congestion/sinus infection/influenza sort of malady, but boy I'm making up for it this week... Esophagitis, laryingitis, sinusitis and more that I'm too polite to discuss in a blog. This on top of Angeni dealing with pneumonia - she just went back to school yesterday, but didn't quite last the whole day. Today she seems capable of making it alright - her capacity for healing has been amazing... Me, I'm another kettle of fish... For all the healing work I do for others, I wear myself out, and forget that I need to treat myself as carefully as I treat my patients... I don't, though.

Today is just going to be a quiet day... other than this blog, I'm simply going to have to rest - if not for me, for the fact that I have another full day of clients tomorrow, including a regression, so I need to get my voice back. Sigh.

No comments: